- Work with Melbourne’s most exciting and iconic hotel brands
- Fun, fast and rewarding work environment
- Collaborative and supportive team
About the role:
Darling Group has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, talented and innovative individual looking to join our growing marketing team.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will use your knowledge of the latest digital media technologies and social media trends to ensure a strong online presence for your portfolio of Darling Group brands! Work closely with our marketing and venue teams to develop and implement activations and oversee the marketing calendar.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development of our social media strategy and implementing the strategy with specific campaigns across all social media. We seek high levels of creativity and fun in representing our brands through both publications and paid advertising.
Dedicated to creating exceptional experiences for our customers, the ideal candidate will have a passion for the restaurant industry and be a foodie at heart. Connect, grow, have fun and make an impact with a growing hotel group.
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of agency or in-house work experience, experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage
- You are passionate about brand awareness and enjoy creating dynamic and engaging content and campaigns
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple social media and brand voice accounts, results driven with a focus on driving engagement and converting followers into customers.
- You have excellent communication skills and can express Darling Group’s views creatively
- You are an entrepreneur with excellent attention to detail and have a genuine interest in food, drink and culture Grow the number of followers/fans on our accounts through community outreach and content management
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Very organized and reliable
- A creative mind and exceptional writing skills
- Use social media analytics to measure, analyze and report performance to ensure content optimization
- Experience with: Facebook Ads and WordPress is advantageous
- Graphic design experience is advantageous (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign)
About Darling Group:
Darling Group is a leading Melbourne-based hospitality company that develops, owns and operates many of Australia’s most recognized and acclaimed hospitality venues including Top Paddock, Higher Ground, Darling Cafe, The Kettle Black, Dundas & Faussett , Bambu Asian Eating House and soon to open , Stringers Sorrento. Our forward-thinking philosophy creates world-class hotel brands, all focused on service, design, innovation and experience.
If you are ready to take an exciting and challenging new step in your marketing career and want to join our passionate team; click “Apply” or visit https://darlinggroup.com.au/careers