We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join our team in Madrid or Milan. You are a highly committed, proactive and reliable professional, eager to be part of the fastest growing music company in the world, GMB.
Your main responsibilities are to develop, manage and drive the digital marketing strategy and campaigns for Spain and Italy. This includes for example:
- Think creatively to manage an artist’s online presence, including tone of voice and online appearance to deliver dynamic campaigns that stand out
- Manage social media strategy and implementation as well as create content for publications
- Advertise digitally on Facebook, instagram, google, Youtube and more via BMG’s internal systems
- Use broader opportunities and tools to maximize artists’ visibility or style online, including influencer campaigns, media partnerships, and marketing opportunities
- Work hand-in-hand with product management and marketing teams to ensure creative alignment with campaign strategy
- Build strong relationships with artist managers and artists directly to provide digital marketing knowledge, resources and guidance
- Manage and build relationships with key campaign and platform partners
- Provide frequent and relevant reports on all aspects including social media statistics, ad performance and other analysis to colleagues, artist managers and campaign partners
- Be part of a global digital team, communicate with international colleagues and contribute ideas to BMG globally
- You have been able to acquire solid professional experience in the digital marketing sector or the music industry.
- You have a good understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and booking advertising with both.
- Your strengths include creative and analytical thinking. In addition, you have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have experience working with all major social media platforms and Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop and Premiere.
- You are familiar with smart linking tools like Linkfire and have a good knowledge of analytics tools as well as targeting and retargeting strategies.
- Given the international nature of this position, you are fluent in English as well as Spanish and Italian.
- Last but not least: you are passionate about the music, the artists we work for and excited to be part of a global team!
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- BMG’s unique culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century work environment, collaborative and flexible
- A commitment to helping team members develop long-term careers at BMG with internal training and recognition Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people passionate about working for artists and songwriters
What you need to know about us
BMG – founded in 2008 – is the world’s fourth-largest music company, the first new global music player in the streaming era, and both a record label and music publisher. Named one of the 2020 World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – an unrelenting focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices in 12 major music markets now represent more than three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by the international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all its forms. Equal opportunity is deeply rooted in our core value of fairness and we are committed to creating a truly inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive. If you are good at what you do, come as you are.
All BMG applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
(BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalog, including the 1992 single “Come As You Are”.)
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments explaining why you are the right person for this position.